Buying a home is a tedious process – after awhile all of the homes look a like.Your home has to stand apart.
A staged home has been transformed in the following ways.
They include maximizing curb appeal:
- Emphasizing hardwood floors
- Painting the homes exterior including doors
- Planting colorful flowers,plants and shrubs
- Power washing the siding and windows
- Inspecting the roof and making repairs as needed
- Make sure the fireplace is working
- Paying close attention to kitchens and bathrooms
- Wax and polish the floors
- Replace outdated fixtures and old hardware
- Clear the counter tops
- Hang fresh towels
- Organize the pantry and make it appealing
Appeal to the senses :
- Open the windows to let in fresh air
- Bake cookies
- Turn off Tv’s and radios
- Turn on the lights
- Relocate pets for the day
- Remove smoking odors
There is a science to selling your home and revealing its full potential.A great Home Stager is an experienced professional who knows how to make the first impression count and increase the sales price.
The most important benefit of home staging is a quick sale and reducing the stress of countless open houses and traffic through your home.
Sales is an art skill and a science-success is maximized when it is left to the professionals.
Before and After Examples: