This site is for anyone wishing to sell a home:
Home staging is a creative art and science that allows you to sell your home faster.It is a dynamic skill that presents your home in the best possible light.
A quick sale removes the drudgery of countless months and years on the market.
Home Stager’s work like interior designers to maximize the appeal of your home and increase your sales price.
From the home owners point of view there are 5 key benefits:
- A well-dressed, sparkling house can garner lots of attention, and potentially sell very quickly. This is true regardless of whether the market is cold or hot.
- Highlight your home’s strengths, downplay its weaknesses and appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers.
- Make your home stand apart from the competition with home staging, and you’ll enjoy the benefit of a quicker sale.
- Reduce the time on the market
- Save you thousands in unnecessary upgrades
Sparkling House and why this is important
The process of changing a house from an ordinary dwelling to a highly desirable purchase begins with the removal of clutter and debris.
Your Home Stager will clean and polish your home until it has a high mirror shine.The yard will be kept up-to the highest standards to maximize curb appeal.
The new homeowner will want a home that is ready to move into. No-one wants to engage in a checklist of junk hauling and countless hours of scrubbing washing and removing furniture and fixtures.
Featuring Your Home’s Strengths
If your home has a great view or a large bay window removing the curtain could be a great benefit.
Your Stager will transform your home with these methods:
- Increasing the light in your home.Changing the lampshades and increasing the wattage goes along way.
- Removing of the clothes from the closets- Storage is what every buyer is looking for.
- Conceal the pets- Not everyone is fond of pets, concealing them helps to showcase universal appeal.
- Revealing an amazing kitchen with new cabinets and great decor. Feature the appliances to make the house feel like a home.
- Most importantly first impressions are everything -staging your home makes all of the difference.
Make your home stand apart
Buying a home is a tedious process – after awhile all of the homes look a like.Your Home has to stand apart.A staged home has been transformed in the following ways.
They include maximizing curb appeal:
- Emphasizing hardwood floors
- Painting the homes exterior including doors
- Planting colorful flowers,plants and shrubs
- Power washing the siding and windows
- Inspecting the roof and making repairs as needed.
- Make sure the fireplace is working
Paying close attention to kitchens and bathrooms
- Wax and polish the floors
- Replace outdated fixtures and old hardware
- Clear the counter tops
- Hang fresh towels
- Organize the pantry and make it appealing
Appeal to the senses :
- Open the windows to let in fresh air
- Bake cookies
- Turn off Tv’s and radios
- Turn on the lights
- Relocate pets for the day
- Remove smoking odors
There is a science to selling your home and revealing its full potential.A great Home Stager is an experienced professional who knows how to make the first impression count and increase the sales price.
The most important benefit of home staging is a quick sale and reducing the stress of countless open houses and traffic through your home.
Sales is an art skill and a science-success is maximized when it is left to the professionals.